My name is Julie Connor. As a TEDx speaker, educator, leadership expert, and author, I inspire everyone to dream big and transform aspirations into action with attainable goals.
I empower youth and adults with tools to work together as collaborative teams. I believe adults play a crucial role in helping young people develop leadership skills and tools as mentors and role models.
Without training, youth leadership is reduced to fundraising activities and menial labor. There’s nothing wrong with fundraising and service projects, but youth need opportunities to define their purpose, clarify their direction, and create their own goals.
Without training, adults often become silent bystanders or act like juvenile delinquents. Teens don’t want adults to control their direction. Youth become leaders when they have opportunities to lead. They want adults to challenge and mentor them as they develop confidence and sharpen new skills that will help them be successful in the future.
I provide youth and adults with skills and tools to:
- Define your purpose.
- Create powerful vision and mission statements.
- Align your goals with your mission and core values.
- Develop communication, teamwork, consensus, and collaboration skills.
- Train youth and adult leaders to be effective mentors and role models.
- Establish a clear model of leadership for empowering future leaders.
I have helped students and adults, school districts and universities, organizations and churches launch solid programs with a collaborative vision and mission and engage in long-term planning for more than 30 years. I provide:
- Dynamic keynote presentations that inspire others to embrace their greatness.
- Powerful collaborative leadership training and workshops for young people and adults.
- One-on-one coaching and training for youth and adult leaders.
Leadership isn’t about popularity. A leader leads with words and actions aligned with your core values. Be proud of your gifts. The world is waiting for you. Go blaze a trail!